B-Daman Wiki Forums
B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG - Printable Version

+- B-Daman Wiki Forums (http://forum.bdamanwiki.com)
+-- Forum: B-Daman Discussion (http://forum.bdamanwiki.com/Forum-B-Daman-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Toy Line Discussion (http://forum.bdamanwiki.com/Forum-Toy-Line-Discussion)
+--- Thread: B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG (/Thread-B-Daman-Crossfire-B-Daman-Fireblast-TCG)

B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG - _____ - Saturday June 21st, 2014

On June 16, 2014, just a day before the Las Vegas Licensing Expo 2014 even started, d-rights and SUNRIGHTS have signed an exclusive game deal with a company based in Hong Kong called BOTI Global Ltd to develop and produce an official trading card game based on the latest B-Daman anime series, B-Daman Crossfire and B-Daman Fireblast.

d-rights and SUNRIGHTS are claiming the release of the TCG "is expected to increase B-DAMAN’s popularity even further".

I hope.

Nothing else is known but this wouldn't be the first time B-Daman became a trading card game. The first was based on Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden.

B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG - ~Mana~ - Sunday June 22nd, 2014

If this TCG lasts longer than the toys did, I'd be surprised. I really don't know how they could implement a TCG here though; are they just collectible cards, or will you be able to play with them? What will they entail? Will it turn the actual toy game into a extremely slow firefight, using cards like "Skill Card: Fire two B-DaMarbles at your opponent"?

I fail to see how a TCG would benefit the franchise.

B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG - Youkame - Sunday June 22nd, 2014

I got to agree with Mana here.

B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG - DrVolkein - Sunday June 22nd, 2014

In my opinion it's going to be really stupid, but I won't knock it till I try it like when I ate chicken feet(the horror ~_~)

B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG - JustAlex93F - Monday June 23rd, 2014

If there is going to be such a TCG, I bet B-Damans like Triple=Gillusion and Spike=Phoenix would be made into super-rare/tournament prize/etc. cards

B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG - Ryukou - Friday July 18th, 2014

TCGs huh? I'll collect the Basara and Naoya cards just for the heck of it if they arrive to my country.  XD

B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG - waffles92 - Friday September 5th, 2014

... bad idea... id get the accele dracyan card tho.

B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG - _____ - Saturday September 6th, 2014

It looks like BOTI (which stands for Big On Toy Innovation) currently only sells their products in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Belguim and soon-to-be France. So if you don't live in any of those countries, don't expect to get the TCG.

I looked around what products BOTI has made to find out if they had experience creating card games. The results were shocking: BOTI has never made a card game before and with B-Daman planned to be their first, there's no telling how they're going to make them.

B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG - DragoonGuy12 - Friday October 3rd, 2014

This may be terrible, or good who knows?

B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG - JustAlex93F - Saturday October 11th, 2014

BOTI should do some research before coming up with a Crossfire/Fireblast TCG

B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG - Youkame - Friday October 17th, 2014

Well, that isn't good-

B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG - JustAlex93F - Sunday October 26th, 2014

If this is their first time at making a card game, they'd best go through a lot of consideration to how the game would work.

RE: B-Daman Crossfire / B-Daman Fireblast TCG - ironspider2357 - Tuesday June 20th, 2017

did the tcg ever come out